1. Decide how often you are likely to play croquet and evaluate your level of skill. Take these factors into account before buying a croquet set.
2. If you are a family croquet player, you might opt for a good quality croquet set that doesn't cost as much as a professional croquet set designed for more skilled players.
3. Go for a high quality professional croquet set designed for competitive play if you are a skilled player and a croquet enthusiast.
4. If you want to play croquet with your family, choose a kids croquet set that includes smaller sized croquet mallets for younger players.
5. Premium quality croquet sets are designed for professional croquet players. These adhere to championship regulations and cost more than backyard croquet sets.
6. Complete croquet sets usually include croquet wickets, mallets, balls, flags, clips, winning post, markers, and hoop smashers.
7. Backyard croquet sets come in 4 player, and 6 to 8 player options. Choose your croquet set depending on how many players you are likely to play with.
8. Croquet mallets are usually made from high quality hardwoods and can feature cane splicing to enhance driving power, strength, feel, and flexibility.
9. Croquet balls are usually made from solid, unbreakable plastic and may have scoring and fine milling.
10. Regulation standard croquet balls and croquet mallets are usually heavier than the regular backyard croquet equipment.
Need a croquet game fast? Check out our Quick Ship Shop.